We suspended all wait list additions last month until we had more information. It is with heavy hearts we cancel TRTER 2020. Please read the message from George, TRTER RD.
TRTER will refund 75% of the race entry fee:
- 100 Mile – $217.50
- 50 Mile – $116.25
- 55K – $101.25
Because credit card companies and banks only allow merchants to refund a credit card for approximately 90-days after a transaction, refunds will be issued by check and mailed to you.
As stated in the fees section of the website, we will not offer rollovers.
THURSDAY, JULY 15, 2021
- 6:00pm – 7:30pm Race Director Meet & Greet at The Fox Brewpub, On Deck
FRIDAY, JULY 16, 2021
- 9:00am – 3:00pm Packet Pick‐up Legislative Grounds
- 9:00am – 3:00pm Drop Bag Collection Legislative Grounds NO LATER than 3PM
- 9:00am – 4:00pm TRTER Merchandise Booth Open for Business
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm 100‐Mile MANDATORY Briefing Legislative Grounds, next to Packet Pick-up
SATURDAY, JULY 17, 2021
- 4:00am – 6:00am Race Day Check‐in Spooner Lake S/F 55K/50M only
- 5:00am 100‐Mile Start Spooner Lake S/F
- 6:00am 50M & 55K Start Spooner Lake S/F
- 10:00am – 10:00pm Post‐Race Food Trucks Spooner Lake S/F
- 10:00am – 8:00pm TRTER Merchandise Booth Open
- 10:00pm 100M ’17 Hour’ Cut‐Off at Stonehenge 50M A/S
- 11:00pm 50M & 55K ’17 Hour’ FINAL Cut‐Off Spooner Lake S/F
SUNDAY, JULY 18, 2021
- 5:00am – 5:00pm Post race Food Trucks and refreshments Spooner Lake S/F
- 10:00am – 5:00pm TRTER Merchandise Booth Open
- 4:00pm 100‐Mile ’35 Hour’ FINAL Cut‐Off Spooner Lake S/F
- 4:00pm Awards Ceremony Spooner Lake S/F
TRTER Need To Know Locations
Plaza Hotel (in the heart of Carson City)
801 S. Carson Street
Carson City, NV 89701
Phone (775) 883‐9500Located just a few blocks from the Packet Pick up location. Special room rates negotiated for you at
$94 Standard Double Queen | $104.00 Queen Deluxe | $124.00 King Suite.Register online January 25-27, 2020 with code: TRT2020 (no spaces, all caps).
- Click “reserve your room”
- Click the dates. Select “check availability”.
- Select “promotional code”. Put in the promotional code TRT2020, then Click “apply”.
Wyndham Garden Hotels Max Casino (across the street from the Plaza and shuttle bus pick-up area)
900 South Carson St.
Carson City NV 89701
Gold Dust West (on Hwy50 East)
2171 E William St.
Carson City NV 89701
Room Prices: $120 (plus tax) Superior King or Superior Double Queen
RV Park Prices: (plus tax) $36 (plus tax) – Back In | $39 (plus tax) – Pull Thru (30 & 50 amps)
Good Sam Approved! 10% discount for Good Sam Members applies.Book your group rate for the TAHOE RIM TRAIL ENDURANCE RUNS Premier Hotel & RV Park at the Gold Dust West Casino Hotel & Good Sam Approved RV Park The Gold Dust West is a full service Casino Hotel with a Good Sam RV Park, Two Restaurants, 32 Lane USBC Bowling Center, Arcade, Snack Bar & the Ten Pin Lounge & much more! Special Hotel rates include a full COMPLIMENTARY breakfast with each night stay. Breakfast is served in our Grille Restaurant. Hotel rates are 1-2 persons (single to double occupancy). Current Carson City Room tax: 11%. No Resort Fees. *BOOK EARLY**ROOMS & RV SITES ARE LIMITED!* **Reserve your ROOM / RV SITE before JUNE 15th!**
- Call toll free at (877) 519-5567 or (775) 885-9000 & press 1 for reservations
- Ask for the TAHOE RIM TRAIL ENDURANCE RUNS room block & have your credit card information ready to give the reservationist
- Go to www.gdwcasino.com
- Click on Carson City
- Click Book Hotel Reservations Here
- Enter the information for your stay & book with group code: TAHRIM720 Group code is not case sensitive
- Fabulous Food Truck
- Food Truck meals are included in the entry fee for all registered participants. Family, crew members and pacers will need to purchase their own food at the food trucks. Food trucks accept cash and credit cards.
- Locally Brewed Craft Beer
- and the ULTRA LOUNGE – tables, kick-back chairs, soaking buckets, great raffle prizes (check the board!), all under the big tents by the lake.
- 100 MILE BUSES: 3:15 am
- 55K & 50 MILE BUSES: 4:15 am
100 Mile – $290
50 Mile – $155
55K – $135
REFUNDS Requests for cancellation and refund must be submitted by no later than 6:00 pm on Sunday, March 10, 2020. The refund amount will be the original registration fee, minus a $30 administrative fee. Please note that carry-over registration is no longer available, except in the case of an active military deployment or death in the family. Refunds will not be issued for carry over registrations. In general, refunds will not be issued after 6:00 pm Sunday, March 10, 2020. Very limited exceptions, such as verified sudden family emergencies, bereavements and military activation will be considered on a case-by-case basis by the Race Director. RACE REGISTRATIONS ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE AND MAY NOT BE SOLD OR BARTERED IN ANY WAY. Runners may be required to provide valid I.D. at registration check-in. SEND REQUESTS FOR REFUND TO:
Angela Sullivan, Registration Director
- Include full name, current mailing address and event distance.
- Requests submitted with incomplete information will not be considered.
- Refunds will be credited to the credit card used on UltraSignUp.com.
UPGRADE / DOWNGRADE POLICY Runners registered for the Tahoe Rim Trail Endurance Runs may upgrade or downgrade their event distance under the following conditions:
- All Upgrades must be submitted no later than 6:00 pm, Saturday, July 6th, 2020
- All Downgrades must be submitted no later than 6:00 pm, Saturday, July 13th, 2020
Tahoe Rim Trail Endurance Runs
890 W. Robinson St.
Carson City, NV 89703
- Runners may request a downgrade in distance but no refund will be issued.
- If runners registered for the 100-mile event have not submitted proof of completion of their Volunteer Requirements by July 6th, 2020, they will automatically be downgraded to the 50 mile event. NO REFUNDS!